Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Introductions!


Well, my name is Mary, I'm fourteen years old. Usually at my free time I play piano and read books. In addition to this, I'm found of photography and art.
Frankly speaking,I like to eat different tasty munchies. Especially SWEET munchies ^^ But I'm not fat. no-no-no-no :)


Hi! My name is Alyona, I know that it is not usual name for you, but in our country it’s popular! I am 15 years old and I study in the 10th grade. I haven’t too much close friends but I have friendly relationships with many people. I like dancing; I have been dancing since I was six. The more I dance the more I like it. And I like watching films. I saw so much films in different genres. In last time I prefer watching animated cartoons just like Tangled and Rango. As all I like traveling but in our country we haven’t enough possibilities as you have to do it. To cut a long story short fortunately we have ms. Danielle who teaches us and help us to know more about America and English. I am happy that I have chance to speak with your!


Hi! My name is Helen. I am 15 years old. I love music: Rock, Power-pop, Hardcore, Jazz, and Punk! My  favorite movie is Harry Potter. I have one brother who is 21 years old. His name is Vova. My favorite book is Harry Potter. My Favorite writer is Edgar Allen Poe.

My name is Maxim. I am 16 years old. I love music A LOT! (Especially Lady Gaga). I am a little monster. I am an only child. I am a new student in our school (and this school is great!). My favorite movies are Shopaholic and The Devil Wears Prada.




No comments:

Post a Comment